This respected global law firm have an extensive network across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Based within stunning offices, they are situated within the heart of the CBD close to public transport and shops.
Supporting a Partner and 2 Senior Associates, your role will see you working within the Commercial team and will have you responsible for:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Diary and management
- Coordinating appointments and assisting with set up of external events
- Liaising with clients
- General administrative duties
- Process end of month billing
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years working as a Legal Secretary
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm and Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.