An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD. With offices nationally and close to 350 in their Sydney office, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. This firm foster a dynamic and supporting team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees. They offer an impressive working environment with many benefits for their staff.
This position is a 11 month maternity leave contract on a part time basis, working three days a week in the Merges & Aquisiton Team.
Your role will be fast paced and will see you:
- Open and close files
- Manage files
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Formatting and amending documents
- Client management
- Assisting with end of month billing
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Must have Legal Secretary experience
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional Presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR alternatively call Brittney Nielsen at people2people on 02 8270 9796