This well established law firm prides itself on delivering a high quality service to its clients and offering great benefits to their employees. The firm is located in fantastic offices with spectacular views of the city. This firm promotes a healthy work/life balance and has regular social events that foster a dynamic working culture within the office.
This is a temporary role to start immediately in the Parramatta Office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary is essential
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused
- The ability to work in both a team and autonomously
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered, please apply today. Alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778 [link removed]