Located in the heart of the CBD this global law firm has a strong reputation with their clients and very small staff turn over. This award-winning firm is known for their blue-chip clients and high-end legal transactions. This social firm lay on several staff functions throughout the year.
Supporting a Partner and 2 Lawyers within the corporate team, you will:
- Process billing and expenses
- Organise travel, conferences and functions
- Create and amend documents
- HIgh volume dictation
- Liaise with clients
- Open matters and manage files
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Secretary/PA in Legal or a banking environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm+
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
What's in it for you?
Working for this leading, international firm you will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Regular training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Team and firm-wide social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Mary at people2people on 9098 7427.