With offices throughout Australia, this award winning national law firm possess an excellent reputation within the Legal industry and have an excellent working environment.
This is a temp role to start immediately.
You willl be working in a faced pace envirionment, seeing you responsible for:
- Managing the Partner's diary and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
To successful you will possess:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.