This firm is recognised for its diversity and has an excellent reputation within the legal sector. This is a temporary Legal Secretary role to support the team during a busy period as the firm grows.
A 1-2 month legal secretary role covering a range of support tasks.
- Matter filing
- Opening and closing of files
- Reception cover
- Auckland CBD firm
- Immediate start available for 1-2 month assignment
- $25-35/hr depending on experience + 8% holiday pay
- Work with an award-winning firm
You will have sound experience as a legal secretary with the ability to quickly pick up new processes. Insurance/litigation experience will be an advantage, as will experience using Worksite or Aderant systems.
- Dictation and typing skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong team player and positive attitude
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259