Agile for today's competitive world, this expanding law firm is one of Australia's largest corporate law firms. They offer a wide range of specialist legal skills across areas such as Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Advisory, Insurance, Restructuring & Insolvency. This firm prides themselves on hard work, professionalism, and strong value-driven standards.
Our client is currently seeking a number of Legal Assistants to join their Employment & Safety, Insurance, and Dispute teams.
As a Legal Secretary some of your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Liaising with clients, staff, and professionals at all levels;
- Diary and email management;
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos, and letters;
- Draft and amend complex legal documents;
- Personal Assistant tasks such as diary and travel arrangements;
- All other secretarial tasks as required.
To be considered for any of these positions you will have:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary;
- Strong MS Suite skills;
- You will be confident and articulate to liaise with professionals;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess the skill set to work autonomously or collaboratively.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. For more information, please contact Krystal on 03 9098 7429