Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier law firm in the Melbourne CBD. They pride themselves on their supportive and positive working environment and excellent service to clients. With over 140 years' experience, the firm is a unique blend of both traditional and contemporary.
This highly regarded law firm is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Family Law team.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Preparing and editing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders
- Assisting with telephone and email inquiries
- Data entry and report production
- Billing matters monthly
- Ad hoc administration and projects
- Opening and closing of files including conflict searches
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Intermediate MS Office and advanced computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Experience working in Family Law.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a highly reputable and progressive law firm that offer a supportive environment, flexible working arrangements, and a healthy work-life balance as well as fantastic training and development and career progression. They value open communication, individuality, and personal expression.
A salary of up to $80,000 package is on offer.
For more information please call Krystal Spittal on 03 9098 7429.