This Global law firm are currently seeking a Legal Secretary on a permanent full time basis, supporting a busy team of lawyers within their Insurance department in their Sydney CBD office.
This busy position will see you working within the Insurance Litigation team, your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Monthly Billing
- File management, including drafting and amending of legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Opening of new client files
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
To be successful in securing an interview you must have:
- Legal Secretary experience within litigation
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.