Are you looking to work in a firm that truly rewards their staffs hard work and dedication? This national firm has approximately 300 employees and are located in beautiful offices in the heart of Sydneys CBD. The firm has a long and established reputation of being leaders in the legal industry and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients.
Your role will be to support 3 Partners within the firms Corporate practice group. Your duties will include:
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Diary Management
- Opening and closing Files
- Liaising with Clients
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Legal Secretary
- Attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Building strong work relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 8270 9794 or Samantha McAuley 02 8270 9795.