This highly regarded national firm is seeking a well organised Legal Secretary to join their Corporate & Commercial team. The law firm prides themselves on ensuring an exceptional client base and an outstanding work culture. This firm encourages a supportive environment to ensure growth and development, assisting others inside and outside the firm.
Supporting 3 lawyers in the Corporate & Commercial team, your duties will include:
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting basic correspondence and court documents
- Monthly billing
- Diary and email Management
- Opening and closing Files
- Liaising with Clients
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Legal Secretary
- Attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Building strong work relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 8270 9794 or Samantha McAuley 02 8270 9795.