Are you looking to work in a firm that truly rewards their staffs hard work and dedication? This national firm has approximately 300 employees and are located in a beautiful office in Sydney CBD. The firm has a long and established reputation of being leaders in the legal industry and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients.
Your role will be to support 3 Partners within the firm's Corporate practice group. Your duties will include:
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Diary Management
- Opening and closing Files
- Liaising with Clients
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Legal Secretary
- Attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Building strong work relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 8270 9794 or Samantha McAuley 02 8270 9795.