This well-established, national law firm are based in Perth CBD and foster a close-knit environment where you are more than just a number.
Working in the Energy & Resources sector, your role will see you providing support to a Senior Lawyer and team. Your day to day will involve:
- Managing diary appointments & scheduling meetings
- Draft/amend documents
- Type up correspondence and dictations
- Liaise with clients
- Process billing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Experience working with a document management system
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What's in it for you?
Be part of a firm who pride themselves on their flexible working environment.
You will also be able to take advantage of:
- Extra annual leave
- Extended parental leave
- Discounted gym membership & fitness classes
- Health & well-being seminars
- Discounted dental and optical
- Charity events
- Ongoing training courses and a structured learning programme
If you would like to work for a prestigious law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, apply today!
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.