With offices globally and almost 100 employees in their Sydney office, this growing firm are leaders within the Legal industry.
Joining one of the fastest growing firms in Australia, you will work within the heart of the CBD with spectacular views and be genuinely appreciated for your work.
Your position will see you supporting at Partner level within the Corporate team, your duties will include:
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Organise meetings
- Process end of month billing
- Manage files
- Edit and amend documents
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- A typing speed of approximately 55 wpm + and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as working within a close-knit team who have experienced unusually low staff turnover, you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Monthly catered firm wide drinks
- Sports teams
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Comprehensive training
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )