Our client is a boutique law firm in Auckland CBD specialising in insurance litigation, with offices in Auckland, Wellington and across the world you'll be working for an internationally recognised firm.
Our client is active is creative a supportive and friendly work environment for all staff, which offers growth opportunities for fantastic people.
Your day to day duties will include;
- Dictation typing
- Diary management
- Travel bookings
- Preparation of correspondence
- Electronic filing and data entry
- Workflow management
- Telephone attendances and client liaisons
- Assisting with our billing processes
- Photocopying and scanning
- Reception cover and general office duties
*An interest in accounts would be beneficial to any applicant for this role
- Fun and professional work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance and an amazing fitness incentive!
You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude. You will have good grammatical skills and be a fast and accurate typist. You will be proficient with all aspects of Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Excel and Power Point. You will need to be able to pick up new systems with ease. You will be well presented, well organised and have a great attitude.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sarah Byron-Wood at people2people on 0272777395 or email email@example.com