people2people have partnered with a global leading legal firm who have a long standing history and a clear strategy for future growth. Brisbane is a growing space for them after opening up a few years back - working with a number of large corporations to assist with major disputes.
This role will be working closely with support fee earners within their practice area - however been a team orientated business there will be times where you may be required to assist in other parts of the business. Taking on this challenge you will be responsible for diary and email management, managing billings and queries, Dictation, travel and diary management, e-filing and preparation of court documents and briefs for council.
The selection criteria:
- Previous experience in a Legal Secretary - working closely with the Senior Partners.
- Computer literacy skills - Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous dictation experience coupled with fast & accurate typing skills.
- High attention to detail and confidentiality coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Work in a fast paced, busy and professional & supportive team environment
- Permanent full time position based in the CBD
- Growing branch
- Global legal firm who is progressive
- ASAP start