With more than 400 employees, this highly successful and growing law firm have offices across Australia. The firm foster a friendly and social working environment, supporting you to reach your career goals.
This role is a temporary holiday cover supporting two partners in the firm to commence Friday 5th October for two weeks.
This varied and busy role will see you:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs for Counsel
- Extensive diary and email management
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Processing end of month billing and entering time
- Preparing reports, documents and letters
- Managing files
- All other Secretarial duties as required
The successful candidate will be rewarded and recognised for their hard work and will enjoy a positive working culture in return.
To be considered for an interview you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Litigation
- Ability to work as part of a team and thrive under pressure
- An adaptable and flexible nature, assisting the team where required
- Intermediate to advanced skills within Microsoft Office with a fast and accurate typing speed
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page today or call Shaun Hunter on 0282709778