With stunning brand new offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD, this firm is renowned as being an industry leader in Australia
Working within the Intellectual Property team, this will start as a 12 month contract but there is a possibility of a permanent role upon successful completion.
Your role will have you:
- Screening and organising correspondence
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Monthly Billing
- Responding to client requests
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports for clients
- File documents
- Update and maintain the firm's database
- Reviewing correspondence and documents
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Legal administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Shaun Hunter at people2people 02 8270 9778.