about the client
This well-known and respected law firm with offices around Australia, are currently seeking a highly motivated Legal Secretary to join their Brisbane office to fulfil a 12 month contract role with view to permanency. With a dynamic fast paced and professional working atmosphere, you will LOVE working here. Close to public transport, cafes and a gym, this organisation boasts corporate offices and a wonderful supportive culture.
about the role
This 12 month opportunity (with view to permanency) will see you supporting a Partner and multiple Authors along with the greater team across a variety of practice areas including Corporate, Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Environmental Planning with duties including, but not limited to:
- Support multiple Authors
- Manage incoming calls and client liaison
- Process billing and expenses
- Drafting, editing and amending legal documents and contracts
- Organise travel, conferences and functions
- Occasional relief reception duties
- Liaise with clients
- Open matters and manage files
- General admin support
- Diary management, travel and accommodation bookings
- Assist with business development activities
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
The ideal person for this role will be professionally presented with excellent communication skills and superior attention to detail. With Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office skills, you have previous experience working as a Legal Secretary/PA in a legal environment, proven ability to prioritise effectively and immaculate presentation.
what's on offer?
- 12 month contract with view to permanency
- Casual dress Fridays
- Competitive salary on offer
- Dynamic team environment
- Varied role with a national firm