Located within the heart of Sydney's CBD, this national firm have experienced continued growth over recent years. This firm is renowned for their promotion of work/life balance, inclusive workplace practices and supportive team environment, and is a fantastic career opportunity for a legal secretary looking to join such a positive team.
This is a full time 3 week temporary assignment to start in early October. You will support a Partner within employment law.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending of legal document
- File management
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients
To be considered you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months legal secretarial experience ideally within employment law
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional presentation
- Strong organisational skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Brittney Nielsen at people2people on 02 8270 9796.