People2people specialises in legal support and we pride ourselves in finding quality talent while working with a broad range of firms and businesses covering all areas of law. I am currently looking for someone with prior Legal Secretary experience to cover a 6 month contract in a well established law firm in the CBD.
What are we looking for?
Legal Secretaries have all kinds of skills and expertise but there are some other things that will make your application stand out.
- Stable work history and proven track record with reputable firms
- Experience supporting at partner level
- Exposure to different areas of law
- Experience working within a litigattion team is preffered
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Fast and accurate typing - at least 60 WPM
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Professional presentation and demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong focus to meet deadlines
As a Legal Secretary your duties will include:
- File Management
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- End of Month billing
- Draft documents and letters
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liaise with clients
Legal Secretaries are in high demand and we work with different firms around Auckland. If this role isn't for you but you a looking for a legal support role in a different capacity or location, please get in touch. Contact Samantha McCall on +64 9 869 6252