With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
This is a temporary position to cover annual leave. The initial commitment will be 4 weeks full time work but we will review through the assignment
Working within the Intellectual Property & Technology team, your position will see you reporting into a Partner and will provide you with close mentoring & support.
Your role will have you:
- Screening and organising correspondence
- Prepare trade mark & design applications
- Monthly Billing
- Responding to client requests
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports for clients
- File documents
- Update and maintain the firm's database
- Reviewing correspondence and documents
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Relevant Legal Secretarial experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
Click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Shaun Hunter at people2people 8270 9778.