People2people have partnered with a global leading legal firm who have a long standing history and a clear strategy for future growth. Brisbane is a growing space for them after opening up a few years back and fostering a supportive, fun team orientated environment, they work closely with a number of large corporations to assist with major disputes.
This role will see you working closely with and supporting fee earners within their practice area. Taking on this challenge you will be responsible for diary and email management, managing billings and queries, Dictation, travel and diary management, e-filing and preparation of court documents and briefs for council. You will be an integral part in the support team...
The selection criteria:
- Previous experience in a Legal Secretary - working closely with the Senior Partners.
- Computer literacy skills - Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous dictation experience coupled with fast & accurate typing skills.
- High attention to detail and confidentiality coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Work in a fast paced, busy and professional & supportive team environment
- Permanent full time position based in the CBD
- Growing branch
- Global legal firm who is progressive
- ASAP start