What are we looking for?
Legal Secretaries have all kinds of skills and expertise. One firm's superstar might not fit with another organisation but there are a few things that will make us pay extra attention.
- Stable work history and strong track record with reputable firms
- Experience with top-tier firms supporting at partner level
- Exposure to different areas of law
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Advanced MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (including dictaphone)
- Professional presentation and demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
As a Legal Secretary your duties will include:
- Managing and archiving files
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process end of month billing
- Draft documents and letters
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liaise with clients
- Processing mail, faxes and emails
If you have recent experience working in administration or support roles within the legal sector please get in touch. Contact Samantha McCall on +64 9 869 6252 to start working with some of the best firms.