An exciting opportunity is now available within this leading Norwest Law firm! With offices nationally, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. Be the envy of your friends working here and enjoy working closer to home! This firm foster a friendly, close knit team environment with excellent systems and benefits for their staff.
Working in a supportive, close-knit team you will be the face of the firm. Based on reception your role will also have an administrative element. Some of your duties will include:
- Answering calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Making tea and coffee for clients
- Overflow Personal Assistant duties
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Reception or Administration experience
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- A sociable and personable attitude
- High levels of attention to detail
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.