This is a well-regarded national law firm with an office in Canberra which is expanding. They maintain a social and flexible workplace and are renowned for their high-quality service, ongoing mentoring and training and inclusive culture.
The firm is in need of a Receptionist to join their busy and friendly team in Canberra. This reputable and growing law firm pride themselves on delivering high-quality service and offering great benefits to their employees.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Coordinate meeting room bookings
- Coordinate mail and couriers
- General administration duties
- Making tea & coffee refreshments
To be successful in this great role you will have:
- Advanced customer service skills
- Immaculate presentation and excellent communication skills
- Friendly, approachable & bright
- High attention to detail and ability to work unsupervised
- Barista skills/experience would be highly regarded
Don't delay in sending through your application. Please click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Meaghan Gleeson from people2people on 02 8270 9706.