This is a Global law firm who are looking for a committed individual to join their Intellectual Property team. This exciting position could be your next career move!
In this role you will be supporting the Intellectual Property team assisting with day to day responsibilities as follows:
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Liaison with clients
- Process end of month billing
- Filter incoming phone calls, dealing with inquiries and requests from clients and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you must have proven Secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Experience using legal software systems Aderent and FileSite
This firm offer a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Sporting teams
- Wellness seminars
- Regular social events and activities
- Competitive salary package!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.