This supportive and dynamic Sydney CBD Law firm is looking for a Legal Personal Assistant to join their Family Law team. The firm focus on creating a friendly work environment, developing their employees to create relationships with their clients and have an excellent reputation within the legal industry.
This role gives you the opportunity to work closely with a new Solicitor in the growing Family Law Team. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing briefs to Counsel
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and Barristers
- Drafting billing letters
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary management
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience within a similar legal secretary role
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Confident communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Positive approach
- Professional presentation
This role offer a range of benefits, including:
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary up to $80k package
- Learning and development provided
- Opportunity to work closely at solicitor level
- Growing team, work in Family Law.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes 02 8270 9711.