This law firm has been providing the highest quality of service to their clients for over two decades in Sydney. Continuously expanding and growing, this firm has over 2,000 lawyers all over the globe.
Supporting an Equity Partner, your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Arranging domestic and international travel for the partner and clients
- Diary and inbox management
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Events management
- Assisting with Legal Secretarial duties
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have Senior Legal Secretarial experience
- Possesses strong technical skills
- Have a personable and friendly approach
- A demonstrated ability to be proactive and forward thinking
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Be an enthusiastic team player
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.