This leading law firm are ranked as one of the top 10 firms in Australia. They have an outstanding reputation and maintain a positive, supportive work environment.
This newly created Legal Assistant position is an opportunity to get in and make it your own! You won't be the only newbie in this practice group, with newly joined fee earners also coming on board due to growth!
- Conduct land gate searches
- Prepare and amend documents
- Respond to emails
- Process billing
- Prepare correspondence
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Previous/Current experience working as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary
- Be able to upwardly manage
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
What's in it for you?
Working for this prestigious firm, you will:
- Be part of close-knit team
- Take part in morning teas
- Friday night drinks
- Social events
- Ongoing training
- Brand new offices
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Kim Padmore at p2pWA on 6160 6201.