With office across the globe, this leading law firm is highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm fosters an environment that rewards their employees for their hard work and promotes a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
This is a full-time position that can be temporary to permanent opportunity or straight permanent. As a Legal Secretary, you will support legal professionals within the Real Estate and Property team.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and Email Management
- High volume of billing
- Drafting and amending of legal documents
- Preparing cost agreements
- Property and conflict searches
- Client Liaison
To the successful in securing an interview you will have:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary within Property/Conveyancing
- Resilient under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and a proactive approach
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please apply to the appropriate link or, for a confidential discussion, please call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427