This supportive and dynamic Sydney CBD Law firm is looking for a Legal PA to join their Property team. The firm focus on creating a friendly work environment, developing their employees to create relationships with their clients and have an excellent reputation within the legal industry.
This firm also offer excellent growth opportunities and are happy to accept experienced candidates who are currently studying.
This role gives you the opportunity to work closely and learn various fee earners. Your duties will include but not be limited to
- Drafting and reviewing advice on sale, contracts and 'off the plan' transactions
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and Conveyancers
- Secretarial and administrative duties
- Conduct searches
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal PA (within Property)
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Confident communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Positive approach
- Experience using LEAP, Affinity or Lotus would be highly regarded
- Professional presentation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )