This national law firm is in need of a Legal Secretary to support the personal injury practice group in their Sydney CBD office.
This firm is highly regarded within the legal industry and is experiencing continued growth and expansion. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work for a prominent and stable firm.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing correspondence, briefs, reports and documents
- Email and phone management
- Opening & closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing briefs for court
- Liaising with clients and professionals
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within Personal Injury
- Advanced skills with MS Office and experience
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Confident communication skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.