This is a Global law firm who are looking for a committed individual to join their Corporate & Commercial team. This exciting position could be your next career move!
Supporting at Partner level, you will utilise your highly developed secretarial skill-set, ensuring that everything runs seamlessly. The core requirements of this position are as follows:
- Coordinate meetings and complex travel arrangements
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Prepare bills for clients
- File management, including opening and closing files
- Filter incoming phone calls, dealing with inquiries and requests from clients and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you must have proven Secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
This firm offer a range of benefits, including:
- Permanent full-time
- Salary up to $85k package!
- Flexible working hours
- Sporting teams
- Wellness seminars
- Regular social events and activities
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.