This national leading law firm have built a reputation of ongoing success and a loyal client base. This firm aims to make a difference by offering exceptional quality legal advice across the country, covering every state. This firm genuinely values its team members, supporting them to reach their full potential.
This busy and varied position will be in the Banking and Finance department. The successful candidate will be working closely with a high-performing team of fee earners. Duties include:
- Interaction with clients
- Preparing documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Typing up documents
- Making amendments and editing documents
- Various Paralegal duties
To be successful for this role, you should have
- Experience working as an administration assistant in Banking and Finance
- Proven attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim on 08 6160 6201.