Located in the heart of the CBD, this Victorian law firm prides itself on its client-focused approach to high-quality legal services. They specialise in a range of areas including Litigation, Property Law and Insolvency. They are dedicated to the development of their staff and offer flexible working arrangements and mentoring opportunities.
They are currently seeking a bright and enthusiastic Legal PA to join their collaborative and thriving Commercial Litigation practice.
The successful Legal PA will be supporting a Partner and Special Counsel, where you will be expected to be proactive, hands-on and enthusiastic.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Court filing - Citec, County Court e-Lodgement, Redcrest, Federal Court
- File management
- Drafting correspondence, court documents, briefs to counsel and court books
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with enquiries
- Interacting with clients, third party debtors and interstate agents
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Organising meetings and conferences
- Preparing of briefs to counsel, court books and discovery
- Assisting with the organisation of company events
- Billing and timesheet recording
- Performing searches and conducting research
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a law firm environment within a busy litigation team and a real interest in developing their skillset and knowledge within commercial litigation.
Due to the role requiring this Legal PA to deal with clients regularly, it's mandatory that you have a good telephone manner, strong communication skills and have a positive approach.
Whether you're a career Legal PA or a Law student who has proven secretarial experience and wanting to progress into a more hands-on position, you are encouraged to apply.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
It represents an opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/ Personal Assistant with a wealth of litigation experience to step into the next phase of their career and develop to the next level.
The successful candidate will join a down to earth and outgoing team who are committed to the growth of its staff.
Located conveniently in the heart of the CBD, this firm offers flexible working arrangements.
A salary of up to $81,000 package is available, which is dependent upon experience.
For immediate consideration, please click apply now. For more information, please call Aimee from people2people on (03) 9098 7433.