This successful national law firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry and pride themselves on providing innovative solutions to their clients. This firm have fantastic benefits on offer such as wellness programs, yoga classes, discounted gym memberships and much more. With over 400 staff within Australia, they have a great team culture and are driven by their company values and professionalism.
This exciting role will see you working on a wide variety of tasks in a range of practice areas. Your responsibilities will include
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients, staff and professionals at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos and letters
- Draft and amend complex legal documents
- Other secretarial tasks as required
You will be a cooperative and confident individual who is ready to take the next step in your career. To be considered for this position you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in using MS Office
Don't miss out on this fantastic career opportunity to grow within this Law Firm, apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a further discussion about this role, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.