Established over 100 years ago this is a law firm that understands and embraces technology changes. They are passionate about providing an outstanding service to their high profile clients which include some of Australia's leading companies. Located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD they have a professional culture and an established team.
Supporting the Managing Partner and General Manager you can expect to offer executive secretarial and administrative support. In this busy role your duties will include:
- Drafting documents, proposals, reports and meeting agendas
- Diary mangement including prioritisation of tasks
- Coordinate and schedule meetings both nationally and overseas
- Arrange and schedule travel arrangments
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage expenses and reconcile company credit card transactions
To be succesful in obtaining this position you will have prior EA experience at an executive level. You will possess excellent communication skills both verbally and when drafting emails and letters. In addition to your skills in organisation, software and time management skills will also be required in this busy role. Applicants who are able to manage themselves within a team environment and establish strong working relationships will be highly regarded.