This well-established law firm are situated within the heart of Sydney's CBD and have a reputation for success.
Working in the Property and Leasing team, your role will be busy and full of variety. Your daily task will include:
- High level of Dictaphone typing
- Formatting lengthy documents and letters
- Extensive track Changes and mark-ups
- Typing of correspondence
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Travel booking
- Billing and Expenses
- All other secretarial duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years Legal Secretarial experience within Corporate/M&A
- Fast and accurate typing speed with a minimum of 60wpm
- Advanced Microsoft Word and formatting skills
- A strong work ethic, with flexibility
If you are looking for a secure role with an industry leader, look no further!
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )