A top tier commercial law firm is currently seeking a Legal Executive to join their firm on a full time, permanent basis.
- Competitive Salary in line with market rate
- Generous benefits such as $500 towards fitness programmes & many more
- A large reputable law firm who look after their staff
- Based in Auckland CBD with a modern office space
This is a commercial law firm who provide residential conveyancing as an additional service to clients and staff. Therefore, you will be working independently within this role, support can be provided if needed but you will manage your own tasks and your own workload which gives you the flexibility within your work.
What do they want from you?
- You must be an experienced Legal Executive with at least 4/5 years' experience
- Have a strong knowledge of dealing with subdivisions, sales and purchase and settlements
- Experience dealing with clients directly and managing your own files
- Experienced with due diligence reports on titles, LIM reports & Landonline
If you are an Experienced Legal Secretary and you like the idea of working with your own portfolio of clients and having flexibility in your work, then please hit apply on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.