If so an independent law firm based in Newmarket, Auckland is currently seeking a Legal Executive to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
About the firm
This is a small, fast growing law firm who specialise in several areas including Trust and wills, Construction and Property and Family law etc. They primarily deal with clients from Asia-pacific and through their excellent reputation in the public they are continually growing.
About the role:
Due to an increase in workload the lead barrister and solicitor are looking for a legal executive to come in an relieve the workload, you will be:
- Dealing with the separation of trust documents
- Drafting up share holders' documents
- Dealing with the settlements
In addition to joining a small firm who work together as a close-knit team you will also receive:
- Competitive salary up to $70,000 dependent on your experience
- Free parking outside the office
- Managerial support and room for growth
- Previous experience working as a Legal Executive
- An in-depth understanding of how to draft legal documents
- Experience with Trust Management is preferred but not essential