This top-tier law firm based in the CBD have an exciting opportunity for a Legal EA to join their Banking & Finance team! Having a fantastic reputation within the legal industry, this firm offer career progression, study support and a wide range of employee benefits.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic to take the next step in their career. Responsibilities will include:
- Email and diary management
- Drafting legal correspondence and legal documents
- Processing monthly billing
- Liaising with Clients and Partners
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- Proven experience within a Legal Secretarial or Legal EA role
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation
- A confident and driven personality
- Professional communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
This firm offer a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Social functions
- Team events
- Health and lifestyle seminars
- Daily refreshments
- Competitive salary package!
To apply for the role, please click the appropriate link on this page or call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion.