An opportunity for a Legal Counsel to be responsible for the provision of legal advice and assistance to business across all business units and functions.
- Providing advice to the business on a broad range of legal matters including: general corporate and commercial advice, competition and consumer laws, intellectual property, privacy, spam and general litigation matters
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting a variety of agreements for all levels of the business
- Reviewing marketing material including website, point of sale and social media material
- Ongoing preparation of compliance related training materials and provision of face to face training for staff across the business in connection with relevant compliance based issues
- Conduct of compliance administration activities
- Updating and implement business policies to ensure compliance with Australian laws
- Admitted legal practitioner in NSW
- Previous exposure in each of the areas of law detailed above (in particular, experience in reviewing marketing material and negotiating/drafting agreements)
- Demonstrated ability to handle matters independently in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experience in dealing with all staffing levels and management
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.