This is an exciting firm that is on the move! With top tier legal professionals, a first class client base and a close knit support team this is an opportunity to expand your legal sector experience in a truly stimulating environment.
- Maintaining the Firm's billing systems
- Issuing and generating draft bills to meet requirements
- Review time /expense charges to ensure accuracy to the Client Billing Guidelines
- Prepare bill reports, fee and disbursement summary and final bill
- Maintain expertise of Electronic Billing vendors
- Monitoring client pipleine and maintaing client billing folders
- Ideally a degree or higher in a related area or equivalent work experience
- Intemidate excel skills
- Highly motivated you pride yourself on your accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to get the job done within specified deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to the department and firm
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.