Our Legal Support desk regularly recruits on behalf of boutique, mid and top tier law firms in Melbourne. We are always on the lookout for self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals looking to kick-start their career within Melbourne's legal industry.
If you are a student and interested in applying for this role, you must have proven experience working within a law firm or professional services and have at least 3 years left of your degree.
Duties of a Legal Assistant will include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative duties;
- Diary management;
- Answering phone calls and emails;
- Liaising with clients;
- Booking travel arrangements; and
- Creating and editing documents.
To be considered for one of our Legal Assistant opportunities, you must meet the following key selection criteria:
- Some proven administrative or customer service experience in the professional services' industry;
- An accurate 50 words per minute typing speed;
- The ability to liaise and build rapport with staff, clients and stakeholders;
- A personable and professional phone manner;
- A strong eye for detail; and
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
On offer is an excellent starting salary package and employee benefits as well as the opportunity for you to grow your career in a progressive and innovative CBD Law Firm.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or give Krystal a call on (03) 9098 7429.