This boutique firm based in the Sydney CBD, is well-established Plaintiff Compensation firm who prides themselves on providing the highest level of expert advice. They embrace a work life balance and create an enjoyable working environment for the staff.
This firm is currently seeking a Legal Assistants to support their Motor Vehicle Accident team. You will be helping support in a range of Personal Injury matters, with a focus on securing the best result for the Plaintiff.
This will start immediately as a temp role running for 1 to 3 months.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary & Email management
- Preparing, processing and editing legal documents
- Preparing briefs
- Litigation experience
- Liaising with clients
- Typing dictations
- Drafting subpoena
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
You will need to a motivated, organised person who is ready to take on their career to the next challenge!
Key requirements include;
- Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Personal Injury
- Confidence liaising with clients, lawyers and senior staff members
- Strong attention to detail, along with exceptional organisational skills
- Competent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
Apply now through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please contact Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778