Located in the heart of the CBD this commercial law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and positive workplace culture. This firm is focused on developing, nurturing and managing long-term relationships with their clients.
Supporting the litigation team, this is a true PA position where you can expect to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Your daily duties will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and assisting with queries where appropriate
- Diary management
- Organising meetings
- Liasing with clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing and formatting legal documents
- Assisting with events
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant
- Experience working in litigation
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a strong level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
What's In It For You?
Be part of a collegiate community of talented, connected and hardworking individuals who genuinely enjoy their work. They are committed to providing a meaningful work environment for their people; one that is focused on ongoing personal and professional growth and development. Be involved in regular social events and enjoy many other benefits they have to offer.