This is an established leading commercial law firm that has a national presence. They offer a range of benefits including gym memberships, regular staff lunches, daily fresh fruit, free legal advice and travel insurance. They have a supportive culture with future opportunities available.
The role is a 5-month temp/contract assignment where you will be working as part of a secretarial team supporting and organising a very busy Litigation Partner and legal team. Your duties will include:
- Diary management,
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and travel,
- Liaising with clients,
- Typing and collation of various legal documents,
- Monthly billing,
- File management,
- Archiving and various administration duties.
To Be Successful:
You will be an experienced, proactive and committed legal secretary who has a proven ability in litigation. You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- First-class organisational and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills coupled with an eye for detail
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to going over and above what's required
- Typing speed of at least 55wpm
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel)