Are you an experienced Legal Secretary from Australia or overseas?
Located within the heart of Sydney's CBD, this national law firm have experienced continued growth over recent years. This firm is renowned for their promotion of work/life balance, inclusive workplace practices and supportive team environment.
In this busy and varied role, you will be supporting a dynamic Partner and 3 other Lawyers within the Commercial Litigation & DR team. The firm requires an experienced Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant for a minimum period of 4 weeks, however, there may be an opportunity to stat on a permanent basis. The firm is open to candidates who are on Working Holiday Visas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing large documents and letters
- Opening and closing files
- Managing correspondence
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Litigation
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks under pressure
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- Close attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a highly regarded Law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427