This well-established and highly successful law firm have approximately 60 employees and are located in brand new offices in the heart of the CBD.
The firm have a supportive environment and place importance on career progression and developing their staff.
An experienced Legal Assistant is needed to join their busy Litigation and Insurance team supporting a Partner and a team.
This fast paced role will see you:
- Prepare and amend documents
- Manage diaries and emails
- Entering timesheets
- Prepare letters and briefs
- Schedule appointments and liaise with clients
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm and intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please hit the apply now button or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )